Reports and Dashboards
How to quantify your qualitative feedback and research.
NomNom helps you aggregate and quantify your search results. Your data can be grouped by tag, source, metadata or any other property you have added to NomNom.
Whether you use tags or properties to classify your data, you can access multiple visualizations easily.
To get started you can run any search. For example, type the phrase "extend my trial", that query should return feedback from customers who mentioned they wanted a trial extension, then your data can be broken down by any attribute assigned to it:
- Documents can be broken down by their tags, properties, source, sentiment and customer properties
- Highlights can be broken down by tags, properties, sentiment and customer properties
- People data can be broken down into segments and customer properties
That way you could build reports like:
- Trial extension request by customer segment.
- Top tags associated with trial extensions
- Trial extension requests over time
It's all about identifying the questions you would like to answer 🤓
👉 Here's another example, step by step.
Let's say you want to see all the feedback you received from your enterprise customers in the last 3 months and you want to break it down by the priority level you assigned to them.
To create a report for "Feedback from enterprise customers in last 30 days broke down by priority" follow these steps:
Run a search that filters feedback to last 30 days and by customer segment called "enterprise": 👇
In stats settings select "highlights" and property "priority". Change resolution from "month" to "day":
In this example, priority is a custom property. You can create as many custom properties as you like and assign them to feedback as you analyze it.
When you're happy with your report hit "save as new" to save your changes. In this report, the query uses relative time ("last 30 days) the chart will always stay up to date and reflect last 30 days of classification.
This example assumes:
- You've created customer segment called "enterprise" (read more about segments)
- Your highlights have the property called "priority" (read more about custom properties)
Once saved a report can be shared by:
- Adding it to Project's summary section, to create a richer write-up of your research findings
- Collect multiple reports into a dashboard
- Using "share" button to get a link which can be used by any NomNom user to see the report
Reports and projects
Saved reports can be grouped into dashboards, which then can be accessed by other members of your team. For example, if you're tracking feedback from your enterprise customers you can create the following reports:
- Customer feedback overtime (volume in last 30 days)
- Feedback by product areas.
- Top requests
- Customer feedback per channel
- Sentiment overtime
Once the report is saved it can be added to a dashboard:
Reports can be rearranged and resized to show the data in a way that makes the most sense for given dashboard.
It's easier than ever to create and share dashboards with multiple teams outside of NomNom. Create a sharing link (just like Google Docs) from within your account and send it to whomever you wish - the recipient(s) will be shown a read-only version of the data visualizations in your dashboards.