Time to sync your Drift account!
To connect your Drift account to NomNom follow these steps:
- First, go to your NomNom > Account settings > Integrations and select Drift.
- Log into your Drift Account:
- Click Connect and Authorise.
Great! Now NomNom is authenticated with your Drift account.
NomNom only syncs conversations which have any reply from a customer. For example, a marketing message sent via Drift which got sent to 100 customers and got only replies from 5 of them will result in only these 5 conversations being synchronized.
New conversations will be always synchronised.
Data import & updates
For each conversations we sync
- all messages and details about contacts
- timestamp for conversation & individual messages
- conversation id (available in metadata)
- status of conversation (available in metadata)
At the moment we are unable to sync following data due to limitation in Drift API
- link to original Drift conversation
- conversation tags
- attachments in messages (e.g. images)
We update Drift conversations once an hour in case
- there was new message in conversation
- conversation status have changed
For each contact which has imported conversation in NomNom we sync al available attributes (including custom attributes).
Please note Drift API at the moment does not allow to sync segments for Contacts.