This page will you show you:
How to add users to your account
Adding a team member couldn't be simpler!
Complete the following steps:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Team Settings.
- Scroll to Invite More Users.
- Enter the name and email address.
- Click "Invite".
Your team-mate will now receive an email, prompting them to set a password and activate their NomNom account.
Removing a Team Member
If you need to remove someone from your account, then you can do so by clicking "Remove", next to their email address in the Team Members section of your Team Settings.
Types of User Permissions in NomNom.
There are two types of user in NomNom.
Admins have access to all of NomNom's functionality.
Collaborators have access to all of NomNom's functionality except:
- creating, updating and removing: tags, themes, user properties and custom document/highlight properties
- delete projects, reports and saved searches created by other users
- invite and remove other users
- manage billing settings