Bookmarking your search results with saved searches
When you are researching a specific topic and find useful search results you may want to save them and read them later. Saved searches help you do just that. You can use save searches to track a group of tags, keywords or any properties value associated with your customer feedback.
To create your first saved search take the following steps:
- Build your search query. Remember you can build very specific queries using a variety of filters.
- Once you are happy with the search results. Click on the saved searches icon next below the search bar.
- Name your saved search and that’s it! Now you have a quick access to your report in the dashboard and also in your search area.
With NomNom you can search across multiple sources of feedback using a variety of powerful filters. User properties filters are a very useful way to segment feedback easily. It helps you answer questions like:
- Which enterprise customers reported bugs in the last 7 days?
- What are the new features requested by freemium customers in the last 30 days.?
- Do we have feedback from NPS Detractors who used feature X in the last 2 weeks.?
- What is the feedback from customers who churned in the last 24 hours.?
Saved searches give you the flexibility to track feedback that matters to you easily.
Examples of common saved searches are Bug reports in the last 7 days, feature requests from a specific segment of customers, UX issues reported in the last 2 weeks.
If you have any question or feedback, please get in touch with us at email@example.com