Let's import your AskNicely NPS feedback!
Once your account is connected, we will sync your historic data (up to 5000 most recent responses).
We import each response where the customer left a comment. For each response, we also import the notes and the user properties connected to the respondent.
The sentiment is assigned based on the score of the responses. See below:
- First, go to your AskNicely Account > Click on Settings button > choose API from list
- Once in the API section, copy your API Key:
Once done - keep those details handy, you'll need them in a second.
- Now go to NomNom > Account area > Integrations and click on ‘AskNicely’:
- Set correct subdomain and paste the API Key you copied from AskNicely! It may take a couple of minutes to get all your NPS data in NomNom
Updates after you connect AskNicely
- We sync new data from AskNicely once a day.
- We keep fetching updates for existing responses for 7 days (any updates to a response in AskNicely account which was performed later than 7 days after the response was received won't be synchronized to NomNom)!
NomNom will need a few minutes to fetch all your data.