Introducing NomNom to your team (email template)
We’ve put together a customizable template you can send to your team to help everyone start using NomNom and help them learn from your customers faster 👍
As some of you know, we’re working on better processes to manage our customer feedback and user research. NomNom is a customer feedback management tool that helps centralise, organise and share customer feedback and user research easily. It also connects with tools we already use, like [add examples here].
Having everything in one place will help us work together better and faster, rather than having all this useful data trapped in multiple systems and only available for some teams. All the customer feedback you share in NomNom is automatically available to everybody. We want to be using the best tools to help us understand customers and build better experiences.
Before we get started, please get yourself set up:
• You will receive an invitation to join NomNom via email.
• You can start adding any customer feedback you have been collecting in different places. You can connect integrations to NomNom, forward emails, upload documents and even create notes in it.
• Check out NomNom’s Getting Started Guide
What can NomNom do for you?
• Give you instant visibility into what customers are saying in all our channels.
• Help prioritize issues and identify opportunities to improve our customer’s experience.
• Make it easier to track and see changes over time in customer feedback.
If you have questions about our NomNom account, please let me know. If you have general questions about NomNom, their Help Center is a great resource.
Ready to invite them? Follow the instructions below 👇
Adding a team member couldn't be simpler!
Complete the following steps:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Team Settings.
- Scroll to Invite More Users.
- Enter the name and email address.
- Hit "Invite".
Your team-mate will now receive an email, prompting them to set a password and activate their NomNom account.
Happy collaboration! 🙌
👉If you have any questions, please click on the contact button on the right hand side of this page or on the live chat icon at the bottom of this screen 💬